Buying a home requires the full attention of your agent. As your agent, I will make sure that you're getting updates in real time for any new properties that hit the market and I will negotiate for you until you close. Showings can be scheduled at your convenience, anytime during the week. It is a competitive market in the Boston and surrounding areas so it is my priority to be available to you 7 days a week.
Buying a Home Made Simple
Don’t start searching without getting pre-approved first.
- Call a lender
- Chris Devin, Cross Country Mortgage, 617.429.3976, CDevin@myccmortgage.com
- Ryan Morgan, Mortgage Corp of the East, 617.947.3398 , email@example.com
- Nick Clarke, William Raveis Mortgage, 774-454-8726, Nick.Clarke@raveis.com
- Find a home and get an offer accepted
- Schedule a Home Inspection within 7-10 days of the accepted offer
- Sign a Purchase and Sales Agreement within 10-14 days of the accepted offer
- Your bank will send out an appraiser after the P&S to value the home and make sure it is worth what you are purchasing it for
- Obtain the final Commitment Letter from the Bank within 7-10 days of closing
- Have the final walk-through at the home within 24 hours of closing
- Close on your new home within 45-60 days of the accepted offer